2008年12月12日

December 11 Koryo Party♡




Today we had a Koryo party. Before this party, we practiced our entertainment and got ready to set our hair style. We were very nervous. This party was started at 5:30. Around this time, some host family came  there. My host mother came with her sister. It was the first time to meet her so I said "Nice to meet you." Her name is Ruth. She lives in Germany. She looks like my host mother!! Maybe about 5:45 we started eating some food. It was very good. I liked chickens and chocolate cakes. After that, we showed our entertainment♬ We danced with Japanese pop song. I hope it was great. Next Matt talked a speech so I got crying but I put up with my cry. Then we started our speech. First turn was me and I would talk a lot of things but I couldn't. Later we gave some letter to our teacher; Matt, Sally, Victoria and Lindsaye. After we took many pictures each other. I had a lovely time♡ Thank you!!

0 件のコメント: