Today, I went to Rie's house with Mizuki. It took 30 minutes from York university. We arrived her house and ate some snacks. After we talked a lot until dinner. At 6:30, we had a chicken curry for dinner♡ Then we ate a strawberry mousse as dessert. It was really nice. After meal, we talked about school assessment. Next week, we'll have that so maybe we'll be very busy. At 9:30, Rie's host mother took me to my house. Thank you Alex♡ After that I did my homework and went to bed. Good night*zZZ
2008年12月2日
December 1 Visit Rie's House♡
Today, I went to Rie's house with Mizuki. It took 30 minutes from York university. We arrived her house and ate some snacks. After we talked a lot until dinner. At 6:30, we had a chicken curry for dinner♡ Then we ate a strawberry mousse as dessert. It was really nice. After meal, we talked about school assessment. Next week, we'll have that so maybe we'll be very busy. At 9:30, Rie's host mother took me to my house. Thank you Alex♡ After that I did my homework and went to bed. Good night*zZZ
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿