I went to Paris on November of 1 to 4 with my friends. First we went the Palace of Versailles and we entered inside. There were a lot of furniture. It was very beautiful so I'm surprised!! After that, we went to see tour Eiffel but we couldn't go up. However, it was wonderful so we took many pictures of this!!!! Next we went to Louvre to see the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. We spent 2 hours there. There were many famous work of art. We enjoyed making ours rounds in the Louvre. After we went to Champs-Elysees to see the Triumphal arch and go shopping so I bought two watches and a wallet. In this trip, I bought many souvenir for my parents so I'm really satisfied with this trip. We were very happy because we could have good time!!!!

2 件のコメント:
Hello Ai! Your trip to Paris sounds fabulous!! But, I think perhps you were really tired when you returned to York?
What sourvenirs did your buy for your parents?
Andrea
Dear Andrea
Hello. How are you?
I'm OK.
I had good time there and I was very tired.
I bought some food, towel and key chain.
Then I spent a lot of money,,
Ai
コメントを投稿