Today is Halloween. This is pumpkin face!! My host children made it. Tonight maybe we will have a pumpkin soup at the dinner.
We'll have a big party today so I'll wear a costume. I'm very looking forward to going party!! We'll go to a house of my host mother's friend. Another families will come there too. It will be a very big party!!
After the party, I'll must pack my luggage because we'll go to trip of Paris in France tomorrow!! I have a lot of things which have to do so today will be busy. But I'm very exciting now. I hope to go to there early!!!!!!!
We'll have a big party today so I'll wear a costume. I'm very looking forward to going party!! We'll go to a house of my host mother's friend. Another families will come there too. It will be a very big party!!
After the party, I'll must pack my luggage because we'll go to trip of Paris in France tomorrow!! I have a lot of things which have to do so today will be busy. But I'm very exciting now. I hope to go to there early!!!!!!!

3 件のコメント:
Hi! I'm Koryo college student :)
Halloween Party looks so fun!!!
This picture of pumpkin is so cute♡
Dear Risa
Hello. My name is Ai.
Now I'm in york in UK.
Thank you for your comment.
I'm so happy to read it.
I enjoyed staying here.
Halloween party was very exciting and pumpkin soup was very nice.
From Ai
コメントを投稿